Dura Grappler by Nitto Tire LT245/70R17 10 Ply 119 R
When you spend a lot of time behind the wheel, the quality and comfort of the drive matters. Nitto engineered the Dura Grappler highway terrain tire for on-road comfort and longevity. The tire is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, and SUVs and the tread patterns are tailored for each: SUV sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design while heavy-duty truck sizes are offered in a durable "E" load range 4-rib design.
Dura Grappler Features and Benefits:
Dual Sidewall Designs Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Dura Grappler one side has a metal fin design and the other has a traditional design. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. See how Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
Up to 60,000-Mile Treadwear Warranty
The Dura Grappler is engineered to help you make the most of your on-road driving. Its internal construction, wear-oriented compound, and tread design were purposefully engineered to maximize treadlife. In fact, each P-Metric/Metric size is backed by a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and each Dura-Belt size is backed by 45,000-mile warranty. See warranty for complete details.
Specific Patterns to Meet Your Needs
The Dura Grappler is also offered in two separate tread pattern dedicated for LT-Metric sizes and P-Metric sizes. LT-Metric sizes are offered in a durable 4-rib design, while the P-Metric sizes have a quiet 5-rib design.
The multi-rib pattern helps improve tread life by linking the tread blocks to reduce tread flex, and also results in a quieter tire.
Advanced Siping Technologies
Waved sipes increase traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet and slushy conditions.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||10 Ply|
|Load/Speed Rating:||119 R|
|Max Load:||3000 @80psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.