Exo Grappler by Nitto Tire LT285/65R18 10 Ply E 125 Q
The Exo Grappler AWT is built to meet the all-weather demands of off-road truck enthusiasts. Whether their journey takes them through off-road trails, gravel, or farmland, the Exo Grappler AWT is built for 4-seasons of 4-wheeling. Featuring an all-new chip resistant all-weather compound, 3-ply sidewall construction, and large, thick sidewall lugs, the Exo Grappler AWT provides armor for the elements.
Exo Grappler Features and Benefits:
A special mix of natural rubber, high strength polymers, and wear resistant materials aids cut and chip resistance on unpaved gravel roads.
The staggered shoulder blocks provide biting edges for off-road traction in loose dirt surfaces. The 3-ply sidewall with large sidewall lugs offer additional sidewall strength and puncture resistance.
Rated with the 3-peak mountain snowflake for winter driving conditions, the Exo GrapplerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s sipes and large lateral grooves provide biting edges as well as water and snow/slush evacuation. These tread features are combined with a new durable compound that allows for traction in freezing temperatures. For additional traction, option TSMI #15 studs can be added for increased winter traction.
Variable Pitch Tread Blocks
The computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise normally heard at highway driving speeds.
Gear Shaped Block Edges
The gear shaped block edges reinforce center tread blocks and provide a stable contact patch. They also help reduce stone retention and stone drilling.
Spiral shaped stone ejectors serve to reduce stone retention, as well as stone drilling.
Dual Sidewall Designs Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Exo Grappler one side has three-dimensional butresses and the other has Y-shaped butresses. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||10 Ply E|
|Load/Speed Rating:||125 Q|
|Max Load:||3640 @ 80 psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.