NT420S by Nitto Tire 255/50R18 106 V
The NT420S performance tire is designed for your truck or SUV. Available in many plus-sized wheel fitments, this tire is designed to complement both your factory original and aftermarket wheels. The tire features a non-directional, asymmetrical pattern that can be cross-rotated so it wears more evenly. This feature also helps provide a quieter, more comfortable ride and longer tread life. The result is a comfortable, ultra high performance tire that helps provide year-round performance.
NT420S Features and Benefits
The large outer tread blocks on the 420S high-performance tire increase the amount of surface area in contact with the road. This improves dry cornering and handling.
The asymmetrical, non-directional tread pattern allows for cross-rotation, which reduces irregular wear.
*Consult your tire retailer on the appropriate rotation pattern for your vehicle.
Siping across the tread pattern provides additional biting edges to help maintain traction in wet weather conditions.
Center tread pattern effectively channels water for better wet weather performance.
Slanted three-dimensional tread blocks reduce flex for improved handling. /p>
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Load/Speed Rating:||106 V|
|Max Load:||2094 @50psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.