The Trail GrapplerÂ® M/T blends some of the performance of the Mud GrapplerÂ® with the on-road comfort of the Terra GrapplerÂ® to create an off-road tire that is both aggressive and quiet.
For off-road performance, the 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction increase puncture resistance. On the tread surface, the blocks provide additional biting edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction. For on-road comfort, Nittoâ€™s engineers used advanced sound analysis equipment to systematically reduce noise levels commonly associated with off-road tires for a quieter drive.Trail Grappler Features and Benefits
Dual Sidewall Designs
Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Trail Grappler one side has stylized lettering with V-shaped buttresses and the other has traditional lettering with flat buttresses. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
Tread Block Arrangement
A common complaint with mud terrain tires is their noise level. Nitto's engineers set out to design an aggressive -- and yet quiet -- off-road tire. Using 3D computer simulation, Nitto's engineers were able to systematically adjust the size, shape and position of the tread blocks. As a result, Nitto produced an off-road tire that is 34% quieter at street speeds and 36% quieter at highway speeds.* *Compared to Nitto Mud Grappler
The 3-ply sidewall with a high turn-up construction acts as an extra layer of reinforcement to increase puncture resistance.
Nittoâ€™s proprietary, automated manufacturing system produces extraordinarily uniform tires. This creates a smooth ride on paved roads.
Reinforced shoulder grooves adds additional off-road and all-season performance without compromising tread block stiffness.
Deep center sipes decrease hydroplaning and increases traction in wet conditions.
The balanced void ratio efficiently removes mud and dirt from the tread to provide continuous off-road traction.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Trail Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||10 Ply E|
|Load/Speed Rating:||125 Q|
|Max Load:||3640 @ 80 psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.