The Terra Grappler® all-terrain tire works year-round with a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort and quietness. Designed for use on trucks and SUVs, the Terra Grappler® All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.
Terra Grappler Features and Benefits
Dual Sidewall Designs
Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Terra Grappler one side has solid outlined lettering and the other has striped lettering. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
Multi-Purpose Traction and Handling
The tread pattern void ratio is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Coupling joints between tread block elements reduce excessive flex for better traction and steering response on and off road.
Deep sipes and lateral voids effectively channel away water. Siping helps resist hydroplaning by cutting through pockets of water on road surfaces. This technology provides all-season traction.
The lugs on the shoulder are staggered to improve traction in deep sand and loose dirt.
Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Terra Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||8 D|
|Max Load:||3305 @65psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.