Terra Grappler G2 by Nitto Tire LT285/60R18 10 Ply E 122 S
The Terra Grappler G2 is Nitto's next generation all-terrain light truck tire specifically designed to meet your everyday on and off-road adventures. Whether you are commuting to work, towing a trailer or headed up to your favorite mountain trail; the balanced off-road and on-road performance of the Terra Grappler G2 will get you to your destination.
Terra Grappler G2 Features and Benefits
Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto's Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes.
See warranty details on Nitto's website under "Tires 101" for complete details.
Nitto decided to reinforce the coupling joints in the Terra Grappler G2, which connects the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks, to increase the block edge rigidity.
Full Depth Sipes
Terra Grappler G2 is equipped with full depth siping. Not only do the full depth sipes offer a functional benefit, it helps maintain the appearance of the tread design as the tire wears.
The staggered shoulder lugs on the Terra Grappler G2 provides additional biting edges in off-road conditions. Further more, the new sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs starting from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
Variable Pitch Tread Blocks
The computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise normally heard at highway driving speeds.
Dual Sidewall Designs
The Terra Grappler G2 features two distinct and bold sidewall designs. One side features homage to the original Terra Grappler design by incorporating a similar thunderbolt pattern which has been raised to give it a more aggressive look than its predecessor. The other side features a brand new aggressive ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œbladeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block down to the sidewall.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Trail Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||10 Ply E|
|Load/Speed Rating:||122 S|
|Max Load:||3305 @ 80psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.