Locking Lug Bolts Wheel Locks Conical Seat 14x1.5 Chrome 24mm Shank
- Fits: Many vehicles with 14x1.5 thread hubs and aftermarket wheels that utilize a standard size 60 degree conical seat lug bolt.
- Specifications: 14x1.5 - Conical style locking lug bolt - 60 degree cone seat - Dual Hex Key 3/4" & 13/16"
- Features: Made from "Through-Hardened" steel and heat treated for added strength. Chrome Plated. Designed to prevent/deter theft of wheels. Installed one lock per wheel and one for the spare tire.
- Package includes: 4 Locks and 1 Key.
|Quantity:||Set of 4 Locks with 1 Key|
|Seat Type:||Cone Seat 60 Degree|
|Hex/Wrench Size:||3/4" & 13/16"|
Lug bolts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug bolt thread size to the vehicle's hub and the other to match the lug bolt seat style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug bolt to the vehicle's hub, it does not match the lug bolt seat style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug bolt is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a standard size conical seat lug bolt.
- Does not work with factory wheels where the center cap, wheel cover or hub cap is held in place by the lug bolt.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome finish.
- Store the key in a safe place, like the glove box or with the spare tire and tools.
- The key number is on the end of the key, save it, you will need it to obtain a replacement. (Take a photo and save it in your phone!)
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.