Invo by Nitto Tire 295/25ZR20 95W
The Invo is an ultra high performance street tire that provides a blend of performance, ride comfort and quality. The Invo tire line-up was specifically developed for staggered sized applications commonly found on luxury and high-performance vehicles. State-of-the-art computer engineering and specialized digital testing equipment were used to produce a tire that reduces perceived road noise, and provides a comfortable ride, so you can hear what really matters -- conversations, music, or the exhaust note of your car.
Invo Features and Benefits
3D Multiwave Sipes
Sipes are thin slits in a treadblock that cut through water of the road surface to gain traction. NittoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s 3D Multiwave sipes feature an interlocking ripple design, which allows the sipes to ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œlockÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â together while braking to act like a continuous tread block and provides traction while accelerating.
Compound Silica-reinforced tread compound strengthens blocks to reduce tread flex for improved acceleration, handling and braking.
The outer shoulder is made of large reinforced tread blocks, which increase the amount of surface area contacting the road. This assists with dry performance and cornering.
The solid center rib provides continuous contact with the road to increase the tireÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s rigidity and stability. This rigid design helps keep you connected to the road during hard braking and acceleration.
The inner shoulder increases the contact patch for better braking performance and stability.
Advanced Noise Reduction Tread Pattern
Tire noise is amplified when vibrations of the same frequency are repeated, magnifying their intensity. Nitto broke up these repetitive noises through calculated variations in the size and position of repeating tread blocks, creating offset frequencies that reduce tire noise.
Twin circumferential grooves effectively channel away water for outstanding wet performance.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||4 Ply Rated Reinforced|
|Max Load:||1521 @50psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.