Locking Lug Nut Set 12x1.75 Chrome Bulge Acorn 1.26" Tall
- Fits: Many vehicles with 12x1.75 wheel studs and aftermarket wheels that utilize a standard size 60 degree conical seat lug nut.
- Specifications: 12x1.75 - Closed end acorn style locking lug nut - 60 degree cone seat - Dual Hex Key 3/4" & 13/16"
- Features: Made from "Through-Hardened" steel and heat treated for added strength - Chrome Finish - Triple layer plated with copper, nickel and chrome. Designed to prevent/deter theft of wheels. Installed one lock per wheel.
- Package includes: 4 Locks and 1 Key.
|Quantity:||Set of 4 Locks with 1 Key|
|Seat Type:||Cone Seat 60 Degree|
|Hex/Wrench Size:||3/4" & 13/16"|
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a standard size conical seat lug nut.
- Does not work with factory wheels where the center cap, wheel cover or hub cap is held in place by the lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome finish.
- Store the key in a safe place, like the glove box or with the spare tire and tools.
- The key number is on the end of the key, save it, you will need it to obtain a replacement. (Take a photo and save it in your phone!)
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.