Lug Nuts 9/16-18 OE Style Replacement Fits Many 2003-2011 Dodge & RamTrucks
- Fits: Factory style replacement lugs for many Dodge and Ram trucks with 9/16-18 wheel studs and factory aluminum wheels.
- Specifications: 9/16-18 - Large diameter acorn style lug nut - 60 degree cone seat - 7/8" (22mm) Hex
- Features: Made from steel and heat treated for added strength - Chrome Finish - Triple layer plated with copper, nickel and chrome.
|Seat Type:||Cone Seat 60 Degree|
|Hex/Wrench Size:||7/8" (22mm)|
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is used on many OE Dodge and Ram factory aluminum wheels with exposed lug nuts.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating.
- Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like factory versions!
- Item ships in non-retail bulk packaging.
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.