McGard 65554 Spline Drive Tuner Install Kit Lug Nuts & Wheel Locks 12x1.25 Chrome
- Fits: Most five lug vehicles with 12x1.5 wheel studs and aftermarket wheels that utilize a small diameter size 60 degree conical seat lug nut.
- Specifications: 12x1.5 - 16 closed end spline acorn style lug nuts and 4 locks - 60 degree cone seat
- Features: Made from 1008 carbon steel and heat treated to ISO 898-1 class 12.9 for added strength - Chrome lifetime finish guarantee!
|Seat Type:||Cone Seat 60 Degree|
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a standard size conical seat lug nut.
- Does not work with factory/OE wheels.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a lifetime chrome plating.
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
McGard's exclusive patented design eliminates the rust problems associated with open-end socket style lug nuts. SplineDrive lug nuts completely cover the stud and will not let rust weep out and stain the wheel finish. Never worry about difficult lug nut removal again.
More Stud Engagement
Exterior drive splines allow deeper stud engagement of McGard lug nut vs. socket style nuts that use up to 34% of their length for tool engagement. There is no compromise between stud engagement and tool engagement with SplineDrive lug nuts.
Superior Drive Design
The precision fit and efficient drive angle of the splines provide greater contact area and greater torquing power where you need it during installation and removal. In fact, there is 59% more positive engagement over socket style lug nuts, even with no stud intrusion into drive tool area. Stud intrusion dramatically reduces socket style tool engagement.
Greater Seating Area
Compared to socket style lug nuts, McGard lug nuts have 26% more seating surface. Zinc plating on the cone seating surface enhances torque tension characteristics. SplineDrive Lug Nuts are the safest tuner lug nuts on the market.