The Mud Grappler extreme mud terrain tires provides traction over various off-road terrain, whether it's dirt, rocks or mud. The massive side-lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall construction add more protection to help prevent sidewall punctures when facing the most challenging off-road obstacles. The Mud Grappler tire can handle anything you throw at it.
Mud Grappler Features and Benefits
Dual Sidewall Designs
Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Mud Grappler, one side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs
Lugs The sidewall design is as important as the tread pattern for maximum off-road performance. The Nitto Mud Grappler mud terrain tire has one of the most aggressive and functional sidewall designs on the market. The massive lugs provide additional biting edges, which is especially helpful in rocky terrain. The additional depth also provides punctured resistance.
High Void Ratio
The high void ratio between the tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from the pattern to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain. Puncture Resistance The three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
The tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Mud Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||8 Ply D|
|Max Load:||3640 @50psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.