NT05R by Nitto Tire 345/30R19 98 Y
The NT05R is a D.O.T.-compliant competition drag radial designed for serious drag racing enthusiasts. The tire's specialized race compound and large contact patch were engineered to provide maximum traction and promote even pressure distribution across the tread. The enhanced sidewall construction provides longitudinal launch traction while maintaining stability throughout the pass. YouÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll get off the line quickly and down the track with speed and consistency.
The NT05R is recommended for dry competition use.
UTQG Treadwear "00" - Traction "B" - Temperature "B"
NT05R Features and Benefits
A Perfect Pair The NT05R drag radial works in unison with the NT05 max performance street tire, so you can put the drag radials on the rear axle, where rear-wheel drive vehicles need the most traction, and the NT05s on the front axle. When developing both product lines, Nitto developed sizing to fit modern performance vehicles.
The large solid center rib provides a continuous contact patch for dry traction.
The enhanced sidewall construction combined with high-modulus bead filler and large shoulder blocks increase straight-line stability.
Specialized Race Compound
The new drag racing-specific compound was engineered for increased traction at the starting line.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Load/Speed Rating:||98 Y|
|Max Load:||1653 @44psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.