NT421Q by Nitto Tire 235/55R18 104V
Vehicles have evolved throughout the years (from sedans, to SUVs, and now the crossover utility vehicle), but have your tires done the same? The NT421Q is NittoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s premier all-season tire built specifically for your crossovers (CUV) and SUVs. From style to function, the NT421Q has been created with the foremost purpose of getting you safely to your destination throughout the seasons. The unique and stylish asymmetric tread design provides a quiet and comfortable ride while delivering all-season traction.
421Q Features and Benefits
Intelligent Maintenance Indicators
NittoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s intelligent maintenance indicators are a service feature that visually show how your tires are wearing. They can also alert you to wear issues before they become big problems.
Siping is one of the most important tire technologies for wet and snow traction. Nitto's revolutionary 3D multiwave and 3D Interlocking sipe design provide traction without sacrificing handling.
Added Shoulder Inserts
The circumferential rubber shoulder insert adds an additional layer of strength to help you navigate potholes and other adverse road conditions.
Tread Block Stability
The NT421Q helps you safely navigate corners because the larger tread blocks on the exterior of the tire provide stability.
The NT421Q is an all-season tire that keeps you safely connected to the road in inclement weather. The three wide and deep circumferential grooves improve water evacuation, providing increased wet handling and traction.
The inside tread area of the the tire was designed for wet and winter weather performance. The large, open grooves provide lateral water evacuation while the high sipe density increases the number of biting edges contacting the road.
Confidence Through The Weather
No matter if it is rain, shine, or even light snow, the NT421Q helps you arrive safely at your destination. This all-season tire features advanced siping technologies, one of which is traditionally found only on dedicated winter/snow tires. The combination of these sipes, all-season rubber compound, and the water evacuating circumferential grooves on the NT421Q enables your crossover or SUV to truly thrive throughout all the seasons.
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||4 Ply XL|
|Max Load:||1984 @50psi|
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.