Ridge Grappler by Nitto Tire 38x13.50R24LT 12 Ply F 127Q
|Brand/Model:||Nitto Ridge Grappler|
|Ply Rating:||12 Ply F|
|Max Load:||3860 @ 80 psi|
The Ridge Grappler represents the next generation of the Nitto Grappler family of products which provides the best of both worlds from our mud-terrain and all-terrain product offerings. Featuring a revolutionary dynamic hybrid tread pattern, the Ridge Grappler provides a quiet and comfortable ride while the deep, aggressive sidewall lugs and tread pattern provide capable off-road performance.
Ridge Grappler Features and Benefits
Variable Pitch Tread Pattern
Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
Shoulder & Lateral Z Grooves
Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zig-zag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
Reinforced Block Foundation
Adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex. Stone Ejectors Protects the bottom of groove from stone drilling.
Staggered Shoulder Lugs
Provides traction in off-road environments.
The alternating tapered edges and step block edges both provide additional biting edges for more traction.
- All tires are brand new first line quality and carry the manufacturers standard warranty.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
- Multiple U.S. Shipping locations, order may ship from location other than shown.
- Tires that have been mounted on wheels/rims are not eligible for return.
- More tire details may be available on the manufacturers website.
- Tire image is for style reference only, the actual item will match the item specifics listed.
- The wheel pictured with the tire is not included.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorates, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses is not available for this item.