Standard Acorn Lug Nut 7/16-20LH Chrome 13/16" Hex
- Fits: Most vehicles with 7/16-20LH wheel studs and wheels that utilize a 60 degree conical seat lug nut.
- Specifications: 7/16-20LH - Acorn style lug nut - 60 degree cone seat - 13/16" (21mm) Hex
- Features: Made from steel and heat treated for added strength - Chrome Finish - Triple layer plated with copper, nickel and chrome.'
|Seat Type:||Cone Seat 60 Degree|
|Hex/Wrench Size:||13/16" (21mm)|
LEFT HAND (Reverse) THREADS
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a standard size conical seat lug nut.
- Does not work with factory/OE wheels where the center cap, hub cap or wheel cover is held in place by the lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating.
- Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factory versions!
- Thread size stamped on each lug for easy identification.
- Never use any type of lubricant or anti-seize on lug or stud threads. Always install dry.
- Item ships in non-retail bulk packaging.
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.