Standard Mag Lug Nuts 1/2-20 Open End .75" Shank, Zinc Washer
- Fits: Most vehicles with 1/2-20 wheel studs and aftermarket wheels that utilize a flat seat mag lug nut that are 0.75" (3/4") thick at the lug hole.
- Specifications: 1/2-20 - Mag style lug nut - 13/16" Hex - 0.75" Shank length - 0.68" Shank diameter. Washer O.D. 1.05"
- Features: Made from "Through-Hardened" steel and heat treated for added strength - Chrome Finish - Triple layer plated with copper, nickel and chrome.
- Package includes: Lugs and washers in the quantity chosen above.
- Important Note: Not for use with Cragar wheels.
|Seat Type:||Standard Mag|
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a mag seat lug nut with a washer.
- Does not work with any factory wheels!
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating.
- Item ships in non-retail bulk packaging.
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut and washer for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.