Standard Mag Lug Nuts 12x1.5 Flat Top .85" Shank, Cragar S/S Center Washer
- Fits: Most vehicles with 12x1.5 wheel studs and wheels that utilize a mag seat lug nut with a 0.85" shank length and 0.68" shank diameter.
- Specifications: 12x1.5 - Mag shank style lug nut - Flat seat with washer - 13/16" Hex
- Features: Made from steel and heat treated for added strength - Chrome Finish - Triple layer plated with copper, nickel and chrome.'
Lug nuts have two compatibilities, one to match the lug nut thread size to the vehicle's wheel studs and the other to match the lug nut style to the wheel. The compatibility tool is used to match the thread size of the lug nut to the vehicle's wheel studs, it does not match the lug nut style to the wheel. Make sure you have chosen the correct style prior to placing an order, ask if you have any questions.
- This style of lug nut is typically used on aftermarket wheels that require a mag seat lug nut.
- The shank length should match the wheels thickness at the lug hole, it should never be longer than the wheel is thick.
- The shank diameter must match the wheels lug hole diameter or width if it is oval Uni-Lug.
- Does not work with factory/OE wheels.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating.
- Thread size stamped on each lug for easy identification.
- Never use any type of lubricant or anti-seize on lug or stud threads. Always install dry and torque properly.
- Item ships in non-retail bulk packaging.
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov